Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Some Hiking Photos - Photo Heavy Post

As I told you in my last post, Keith and I have been hiking a lot. I have fallen in love all over again with nature through hiking. We have a lot of fun and have seen some beautiful sites in Missouri and Illinois. If you have any good hiking recommendations, we would love to get them, esp those within the Midwest region of the US. We are willing to travel for a good hike. :) 

Here are some photos from some of our more recent hikes... 


Pickle Springs Natural Area









Taum Sauk State Park












Hawn State Park









I'm not sure if you noticed in any of the photos of me, but I have begun to develop a bit of a tummy bump. :) If you aren't friends with me on Facebook, then you don't know, but Keith and I are expecting a baby November 7th this year!! We are so excited. This is our first together, but my third child. Keith has been a second father to my first two for the past 7 years, so there is no doubt that he will be a wonderful father to his own child as well. 

I have some baby shares for you that I will put in another post soon! 





Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read what you have to say! Leave me a message and I'd love to come visit you!!